What to wear on your visit
Not sure what to wear to a visit?
Sometimes it's hard to know what to wear to a visit. This could be because you don't know what you will be doing on the visit, or maybe it's a new Member match and you haven't spent much time with the Member yet.
Helpers are required to dress in a manner that is professional, tidy and appropriate for your role. Please see our Code of Conduct
Here are some tips to help you decide what would be appropriate for a visit:
Check the Help Plan for more information on what the service is for:
- Domestic assistance - wear something comfortable enough for cleaning
- Companionship - you might want to wear something that is smart casual
- Yard maintenance - please wear something comfortable and protective to your skin, remember to wear a hat and sunscreen
- You must wear enclosed shoes on all visits
- No strong perfumes or scents
- No heavy jewellery or long nails when providing personal care
Contact the Helper Hotline on (07) 3532 0796 if you require more information.