COVID-19 Helper Survey Results
During October 2020 we invited all Helpers to provide feedback on how Five Good Friends have performed during the COVID-19 pandemic. One of our key values at Five Good Friends is we are TRUSTWORTHY because we are mindful, transparent and safe. We are always looking at ways to improve how we support Helpers and Members and we value your feedback. We would like to take a moment to share with you the results of our first COVID-19 Helper Survey.
Whilst it is essential we remain vigilant in our organisational response to the pandemic we are very pleased to learn from the results of the survey that Helpers have felt supported, informed and prepared throughout this challenging time. Our team is dedicated to delivering the highest standard of support for our Helpers throughout this pandemic and continue to devleop our COVID Safe Practices.
- 91% of Helpers rated FGF's overall response to the COVID-19 pandemic as very or extremely effective.
- 90% of Helpers were satisfed or very satisfed with the support FGF gave them to keep working as a Helper in the community during the pandemic.
- 92% of Helpers felt very or extremely confident in following the FGF Standard Operating Procedure to safely guide their work during the pandemic.
- 93% of Helpers found the information provided by FGF in relation to the latest COVID-19 news and updates to be very or extremely helpful.
- 77% of Helpers felt they had sufficient supplies of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to continue services for Members should there be future COVID-19 outbreaks in their community.
If you are having any issues sourcing PPE you can access supplies through FGF by ordering here.
- 95% of Helpers felt very or extremely confident in knowing how to correctly use and dispose of PPE.
A few quotes provided by Helpers in the survey...thank you!
- Great resources available on the website, appreciate the frequent updates to the SOP.
- FGF is the first care organisation that I have known , who extremely loves their fellow helpers and kind members. I think all care managers, workforce managers are a proactive team , they have done extremely great i.e well organised, well educated, well informed during this unfortunate time and loving too. As a helper these care professionals have made me support, assist my members well. I thank you all in the office for the SOP. I’m very thankful & able to do my job at a higher standard.
- Excellent job in keeping us well informed and educated. Also, thank you for sourcing PPE supplies and distributing them when stocks were low and hard for us to obtain ourselves. Thank you for being such great support during this time.
- All I can say is I am really fortunate to be working with Five Good Friends. Thanks very much our dedicated team, you are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.
- FGF app is well optimized and was incredibly useful during COVID-19
- When it all started you were straight on it making sure members and helpers where all safe and fully aware so we could keep supporting our members through this hard time. Thank you again for putting the elderly first, putting all members first it’s a rare but wonderful thing!
- Very impressed with emails keeping supporters up to date with latest information during COVID.
- Five Good Friends have handled everything very professionally and has kept me up to date during COVID.
A big thank you to everyone who completed the survey! And thank you to all Helpers for the incredible support you have provided to your Members during this time, it is truly appreciated.