Update your Helper Profile!
Exciting Helper App Updates:
You can now see and update important details about yourself in the app!
Finally, you can now update important details about yourself within the Five Good Friends app. Just tap on your profile image in the top-left corner and you'll be able to:
- Upload a new profile photo 📸
- Edit your basic details like your name, nickname and date of birth ✏️
- Update your contact number and address when/if they change 📞
- Fill in your Helper profile 🙍♀️
- Make a request to update your payment details, email address or business information if they've changed 💵 And more...
Introducing your Helper profile: a new way to tell your story
Fill out your profile in the app to tell our Members why you're a superstar Helper. Help us find the best Member matches for you by answering the following questions in your profile:
- Share details about your skills, experience and your personal connection to aged and/or disability care.
- What do you think are the ingredients for a great friendship?
- Share an interesting fact about yourself that others would find surprising.
- Tell us what you like to do for fun outside of work. What are your interests or hobbies?
- Why will people love having you in their home? What qualities make you a superstar Helper? *Soon Members will be able to browse and book Helpers for themselves, so your profile will be critical for Members to compare and choose the Helper they'd like to be matched with. Use this opportunity to make yourself stand out! 🌟
Set your availability (well, kind of...)
We are slowly working towards building out a feature where you'll be able to set what days and times you're available. In the short term, we've added the ability for you to set your:
Maximum capacity per week - how many hours can you work per week? Maybe you're willing to provide up to 40 hour a week, or maybe only a couple of hours at most. Please enter your capacity so we know how much work you can do, otherwise it's set to zero hours by default. It helps us know if you can do more work than what's already allocated, or whether you're close to reaching your limit. Tell us if you're interested in receiving opportunities - Many of you receive invitations asking if you're interested in more work or to match with another Member. However, maybe you don't want to take on more work at the moment, or maybe you'd like to shut out the noise temporarily? You can now turn off a switch to let us know if you'd like us to stop asking you. You can always turn the switch back on whenever you're ready to take on more work. 👍
Can't see these new features? Make sure your app is up-to-date
You will need to make sure your app is up to date so you can start using these new features, otherwise you'll get left behind. If you're not sure how to do this, please read the following articles on how to update the Five Good Friends app:
Thanks for reading, and please get in touch if you have any questions or feedback about the app or any other matters. We're always looking at ways to improve things based on your suggestions and ideas, so feel free to reach out.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact your Helper Co-ordinator via text on 0488 849 331