Coronavirus (Covid 19) - NSW Update 12 Nov 2020
NSW Chief Health Officer Kerry Chant has provided updated advice for home care providers.
In addition to Five Good Friends Attending Work Guidelines, new advice from the NSW government includes Helpers should not attend work when they:
- Have been in any of the locations listed on the self-isolate and get tested immediately page, at the times and dates listed.
- Have been in any of the locations listed on the monitor for symptoms page, at the times and dates listed.
- Have been in Victoria (apart from the Victoria border region) in the last 14 days.
Monitor the NSW COVID-19 Website for regular updates of venues where confirmed COVID-19 cases have recently attended.
- Please remain vigilant and follow all recommended hand hygiene, cough etiquette, social distancing and Reduced Contact and Contactless protocols.
- Always follow the Five Good Friends Standard Operating Procedure.
If you have any questions please contact your Helper Coordinator on 07 3532 0796 or text the Helper Hotline 0488 849 331