Iluka, New South Wales
About the Member you would be helping:
We have a Member in Iluka who is looking to be matched with an experienced Helper who can assist with personal care, domestic assistance and commuunity access.
Here's how you would be helping this Member:
Tuesday’s Weekly 9am-12, Domestic assistance, Companship, Driving + community access
Friday’s Weekly 9am-12, Domestic assistance, Companship, Driving + community access
Driving and Community Access
More infomation will be available upon enquiry.
What do you need to be the perfect match for this Member?
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply)
- Certificate III in Aged Care/ Disabilities/Individual Support or above would be beneficial
- Driver's License and own vehicle
- Relevant professional experience with Aged Care/Disability Support
- NDIS Background Screening Check (or prepared to obtain one)
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout
Looking for more information?
Please visit our FAQ here.
Does this sound like the perfect match for you (or someone you know)?
If you are interested in joining the platform, please submit your application here. If you are an existing Helper, please contact your Helper Coordinator to express your interest.