St Lucia, Brisbane
Five Good Friends is looking for Helpers in St Lucia!
About the Member you would be helping:
We have a Member in St Lucia who is looking to be matched with an experienced Helper with manual handling - hoist support and to assist with personal care.
Here's how you would be helping this Member:
- Shift times are 9am - 10am Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and weekends, both Saturday and Sunday 9.00am - 10.30am.
More infomation will be available upon enquiry.
- Personal Care - e.g. showering, dressing, hoist support.
- Medication Support - e.g assisting with prompting for medication
- Manual Handling - e.g. transfers, use of hoist and other equipment
What do you need to be the perfect match for this Member?
* Experiencing with manual handling, hoist support and personal care
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply)
- Certificate III in Aged Care/ Disabilities/Individual Support or above would be beneficial
- Driver's License and own vehicle
- Relevant professional experience with Aged Care/Disability Support
- NDIS Background Screening Check (or prepared to obtain one)
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout
Looking for more information?
Does this sound like the perfect match for you (or someone you know)?
If you are interested in joining the platform, please submit your application here. If you are an existing Helper, please contact your Helper Coordinator to express your interest.