We have a Member located in Caboolture, Queensland seeking a wonderful, energetic Helper to join their team. An NDIS Worker Screening Check is required for this contract.
How you will be supporting the NDIS Participant?
You will be supporting them with various services including;
- Companionship - e.g. providing company through friendships, interests and activities
- Driving and Community Access - e.g. driving to appointments, shops, outings if needed
- Visits available with Member every Monday from 12pm - 4pm
We also have other opportunities available on the Five Good Friends platform
We set you up with a Helper profile where you can offer to provide a ranged of home care services to Members including domestic assistance, personal care, companionship, driving and community access and home administration.
As an independent contractor you will receive opportunities via the our App for matches with Members who have varying support needs. Visits may range from 1hr to 24hours depending on the needs of the Member.
What you need
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- COVID-19 Vaccination required as per government mandates
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply) or a NDIS Worker Screening Check if Required.
- Certificate III in Aged Care/ Disabilities/Individual Support will mean we can offer you more matches but is not essential.
- Driver's License and own vehicle is Required
- Mental Health Experience
- Disability Support Experience
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout
Looking for more information?
Please visit our FAQ here.
Does this sound like the perfect match for you (or someone you know)?
If you are interested in joining the platform, please submit your application here. If you are an existing Helper, please contact your Helper Coordinator to express your interest.