East Ryde, Sydney North
Five Good Friends is looking for Helpers in East Ryde in Sydney North.
About the Member you would be helping
We have a Member in East Ryde, Sydney North who is looking to be matched with an experienced Helper.
Here's how you would be helping this Member:
- Personal Care - e.g. showering, dressing, medication assistance, manual handling
- Domestic Assistance - helping to assist with grocery shopping, cooking and planning meals for the week.
- Companionship - keeping the Member company through friendships, interests and activities
What days and times are required?
- 4 hours per week
- Monday 9-10am
- Wednesday 10:30-11:30am – time flex to morning
- Friday 10:30-11:30am – time flexible to morning
More infomation will be available upon enquiry.
What do you need to be the perfect match for this Member?
- Certificate III in Aged Care/ Disabilities/Individual Support or above is preferred
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply)
- Driver's License and own vehicle
- Relevant professional experience with Aged Care/Disability Support
- NDIS Background Screening Check (or prepared to obtain one)
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout
Looking for more information?
Does this sound like the perfect match for you (or someone you know)?
If you are interested in joining the platform, please submit your application here and reference IDER22. If you are an existing Helper, please contact your Helper Coordinator to express your interest.