Five Good Friends is looking for Helpers in Bundaberg in Queensland.
About the Member you would be helping
We have a Member in Bundaberg, Queensland who is looking to be matched with an experienced Helper.
Here's how you would be helping this Member:
- Companionship - keeping the member company through friendships, interests and activities
- Domestic Assistance - helping to assist with grocery shopping, cooking and planning meals for the week.
- Driving and Community Access - e.g. driving to appointments, shops, outings if needed
What days and times are required?
3- 6 hours per week, depending on days available - 3 hour for each day (Mon- Friday)
More infomation will be available upon enquiry.
What do you need to be the perfect match for this Member?
- Certificate III in Aged Care/ Disabilities/Individual Support or above is preferred
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply)
- Driver's License and own vehicle
- Relevant professional experience with Aged Care/Disability Support
- NDIS Background Screening Check (or prepared to obtain one)
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout
Looking for more information?
Does this sound like the perfect match for you (or someone you know)? If you are interested in joining the platform, please submit your application here. and reference BHT22. If you are an existing Helper, please contact your Helper Coordinator to express your interest.